Fish Stunner Shocker Boat Catfish Finder & Free Plans For Sale
I have made the ultimate cat-fishing equipment. The cat-fish stunner is simply an electrical pulse generator that makes catfish swim to the surface so you can catch them. It sends a pulse of electricity through the water into the catfish when the water temperature is above 70 degrees. The catfish become confused so they just swim to the surface and wait for you to pick them up. This unit replaces the older crank phones . Just hook it up to the battery and watch the action begin. The catfish will surface and flop around, swim in circles, swiminto the boat and even swim to the bank.Get ready for the action and amazement. Stunner does not work in ponds. There must be flowing water.
YOU WILL RECEIVE 1 STUNNER AND A SET OF PLANS TO A VARIABLE TYPE STUNNER.
I MAKE EVERY UNIT MYSELF. I have been selling these on for about4 years and have sold hundreds. My stunner works well and has been proven to last. My unit is the most durable and has the correct frequency to confuse the fish and make them swim to the surface and flop around. It looks like popcorn popping.can be used with 2 batteries in a series to make 24 volts or with a single 12 battery. I decided to beef up the stunner for those people whowanted more know if you want a device that will make the catfish come to the surface by the hundreds and flop around then buymine. itout , over500 peopleLEFTpositive response about the unit, SO YOU CAN BUY with confidence.
If you ever have a problem with it just return it and I will send you another one,once.Lifetime guarantee!!!!!!!!!!!!
This is a device that confuses the catfish and makes them swim to the surface for 3-5 minutes in a radius of about 50-60 feet...THERE NEEDS TO BE SOME CURRENT OR FLOW OF THE WATER, will not work in ponds or lakes. Ponds and lakes haveno flowing water usually.
look at : www.catfishstunner.com
The free plans are to the type that is variable pulse. I do not sell my plans as it is different form the variable type. My unit is more durable and does not burn up like the variable type. The variable pulse type works well, however is will short out if the leads get crossed. The plans are schematics with a parts list.
Feel free to call me or email me if you do not have paypal.:
Donald Kendrick (318) 201-9587 closed on weekends
MAILING ADDRESS IS: 26 SPRING STREET, PINEVILLE LA 71360
below are the instructions:
1. THERE ARE THREE WIRES.
BLACK WITH RED END 12VOLT POSITIVE
WHITE WITH BLACK END NEG. POST OF BATTERY
GREEN WIRE WITH PLAIN END THAT CONNECTS TO DRAG WIRE
2. CONNECT THE RED END TO THE POSITIVE 12VOLT
CONNECT THE BLACK END TO THE GROUND OF THE BATTERY
CONNECT THE SILVER END( GREEN WIRE ) TO THE WIRE THAT YOU
WILL DRAG IN THE WATER.
3. THE WIRE IN THE WATER NEEDS TO BE COATED. I HAVE FOUND THAT 10 GAUGE COATED STRANDED WIRE WORKS BEST. IS DOES NOT BREAK WHEN CAUGHT IN LOGS OR ROCKS. THE WIRE NEEDS TO BE 30-50 FEET LONG. STRIP BOTH ENDS OF THIS WIRE FOR ABOUT TWO INCHES. NOW TAKE A CHAIN (AT LEAST 3-5 POUNDS AND AT LEAST 12 INCHES LONG AND CONNECT IT TO THE CHAIN WITH HOSE CLAMPS. I TIE THE WIRE TO THE CHAIN FIRST THEN HOSE CLAMP THE BARE END TO THE CHAIN. SO THE END RESULT WILL BE A WIRE 30-50 FEET LONG TIED TO A CHAIN AND THE BARE END HOSE CLAMPED TO THE CHAIN END. NOW THE OTHER END OF THE DRAG WIRE WILL CONNECT TO THE GREEN WIRE OF THE SHOCKER UNIT.
4. THE BOAT OR THE MOTOR NEEDS TO BE GROUNDED TO THE NEGATIVE SIDE OF THE BATTERY THAT THE SHOCKER IS CONNECTED TO.
5. THE LED LIGHT IN THE SHOCKER WILL FLASH 30 TIMES A SECOND WHEN PROPERLY CONNECTED. IF THE LED LIGHT DOES NOT FLASH THE YOU HAVE CONNECTED THE WIRES WRONG. DO NOT WORRY I HAVE HOOKED THE THING UP WRONG AND IT HAS NEVER SHORTED OUT BUT DO NOT SHORT IT OUT FOR LONG. MAKE SURE THE GREEN WIRE DOES NOT TOUCH THE OTHER TWO. IF IT DOES THEN UNPLUG THE UNIT AND REPLUG.
6. WORK YOU WAY DOWN STREAM WHEN USING AFTER YOU HAVE STOPPED FOR 1-2 MINUTES. THE FISH WILL SURFACE FOR 1-2 MINUTES THEN SWIM AWAY. AREAS WITH ROCKS ON THE RIVER WORK WELL. YOU HAVE TO FIND THE FISH, BUT THEY WILL COME UP WHEN YOU DO FIND THEM. I HAVE TESTED THE UNIT AND IT WORKS FINE.
7. I HAVE FOUND IT IS BEST TO RUN TO YOUR SPOT AND STOP RIGHT AWAY AND KEEP YOUR CHAINUPSTREAM FROM THE BOAT. DRIVE IN SEMI-CIRCLE ONCE THE FISH APPEAR. TROLLING IN ONE DIRECTION DOES NOT WORK WELL. IF YOU CAN NOT FIND FISH THEN MOVE 50 YARDS AWAY QUICKLY THEN STOP AND START SHOCKING AGAIN. DO THIS UNTIL YOU FIND THEM.
CALL ME, DONALD W KENDRICK JR AT (318) 201-9587, I WILL BE GLAD TO TALK YOU THROUGH IT.
do not catch fish if illegal.
This item has been shown 0 times.