8 Antique Photo Rppc Postcard 's Roxborough Manayunk Wissahickon Philadephia Pa
This item has been shown -1 times.
8 Antique Photo Rppc Postcard 's Roxborough Manayunk Wissahickon Philadephia Pa:
I WILL BE OFFERING OTHER INTERESTING & UNUSUAL ANTIQUE / VINTAGE POSTCARD & PAPER ITEMS including JOHN WINSCH - RPPCs & OTHER RARE PCs from a PRIVATE ESTATE
SO...PLEASE TAKE A LOOK AT MY OTHER salesIn THIS sale you are offerding on an ESTATE Find consisting of A SET OF 8 ANTIQUE RPPC / REAL PHOTO POSTCARDS showing NAMED STREETS IN the area of WISSAHICKON / ROXBOROUGH / FAIRMOUNT PARK in PHILADELPHIA , PA
age is c 1906 - 1908 as dated on postmarks
PLEASE NOTE - THERE ARE 7 POSTCARDS SHOWN IN MY PHOTOS BELOW THIS DESCRIPTION.
HOWEVER - I JUST FOUND AN ADDITIONAL POSTCARD TO THIS SET SHOWING HOMES ALONG SUMAC ST.
"SUMAC St. Wissa # 913" is written in the negative on front.
The postcard is in very good condition and will be included in this sale.
Sorry for the oversite.
The Streets in these postcards (in addition to Sumac St.) are as follows:
* RIDGE AVE - N. of OSBORNE #1342 - also known as 'Doctor's Row'
* MANAYUNK AVE. #917
* OSBORNE ST. # 919
* MYNK AVE - N. of HARVEY # 920
* ROCHELLE AVE. WISSA # 912
* ROCHELLE AVE. - WISSA # 805 (?)
* RIGHTER ST. - WISSA #914Wissahickon is the informal name given to the area of Roxborough close to the Wissahickon Creek section of Fairmount Park in northwest Philadelphia. The boundaries are Ridge Ave. to the West The Schuykill River to the South, East Falls to the east and Germantown to the North at Wissahickon Ave. Many larger Georgian Revival homes sit in the area. Neighborhoods like Blue Bell Hill (Park Line Dr. between Johnson and Hortter Streets.) Most of the land in this area in on a summit. It is known for the old hermits who founded the neighborhood. SEE MY OTHER sales FOR OTHER RARE RPPC POSTCARDS of PA & MORE FROM THIS SAME ESTATESCROLL DOWN (BELOW DESCRIPTION) TO SEE SIZE & MULTIPLE PHOTOS OF THIS ITEM
The CONDITION is as shown . Good Antique condition. Some signs of age soiling ,wear . SEE PHOTOS BELOW MY DESCRIPTION for more accurate condition
-PLEASE READ I am not an expert on this type of item & my opinion on condition or my knowledge of specific details relating to the item may be may be different from the trained eye (and expertise) of the collector - therefore - I encourage you to email me before offerding if my photos & description do not cover all of your questions or concerns.
* Here is some fine print type mumbo jumbo
Please read description carefully & view all photos before offerding - especially in any “as-is” or “as found “ stated sales (as these are no return sales)
We pride ourselves in packing all items as safely and as securely as possible ... and always do our best to describe items accurately. However ...we are just people and therefore..... If we ever unintentionally misrepresent any item that we offer and you are not satisfied ..we will always work with you (just let us know within 3 days of receipt of item)
Transaction needs to be confirmed within 3 days of sale ending....and Payment to be received within 5 days from closing date or seller has the option to offer the item to the under-buyer or re-list.
PLEASE CHECK OUR OUTSTANDING response and offer WITH TOTAL CONFIDENCE!!!
HAPPY TO COMBINE SHIPPING ON MULTIPLE sale WINS WHENEVER POSSIBLE & PRACTICAL