Bachmann G Scale Train (1:20.3) Logging & Mining Car Log Skidder 92699
This item has been shown 0 times.
Bachmann G Scale Train (1:20.3) Logging & Mining Car Log Skidder 92699:
Click an Image to Enlarge
Bachmann item number 92699 G Scale (1:20.3) Logging & Mining Car Log Skidder (Non-Operating) (1/Box).
To make your purchase as simple and easy as possible, please refer to the store policies listed below before offerding.
1. The item in thislisting is brand new in the manufacturers original packaging. It has never been used in any manner. We are a factory authorized dealer for every item that we sell.
2. We want you to save money and get the best combined shipping rate! You may accumulate up to 40 wins/buys for up to 10 days without paying for any items. Then simply use the Checkout System and make 1 payment for all items or request a combined invoice (and wait for a response before paying). If you make separate payments for your items or you choose more then one shipping method for your items you will get any pay for separate shipments. Again - once you pay for an item other items cannot be combined with it so if you want combined shipping PLEASE follow the above instructions.
3. We accept Paypal and all major credit cards on-line. We do not accept credit cards over the phone.
4. We ship all items from Denton, Texas (just North of Dallas) by UPS or USPS within 2 business days of receipt of payment. A street address is required for UPS delivery. We reserve the right to change or choose the method of shipping and/or to add signature delivery for domestic and international shipments.
5. The only address we will ship to is the address the buyer enters in the Paypal or credit card SHIP TO fields. If you send a separate e-mail with a different address or put the address in the Paypal notes section your payment will be refunded and you will need to send the payment again with the address in the proper place.
6. We are not in a position to substitute items or add items to an order for you. Road numbers for the models are as shown or stated in each sale.7. International customers must understand that all of the electrical controllers, power packs, accessories and products sold on this site are made for the United States 110V/120V power receptacles. We do not offer any 220V/240V products, accessories, adapters or converters. Thank you for taking the time to read and understand that prior to making any purchases. International import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyer's responsibility. Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to offerding or buying. Customs fees are normally charged by the shipping company or collected when you pick the item up. These fees are not additional shipping charges. We won't under-value merchandise or mark the item as a gift on customs forms. Doing that is against U.S. and international laws.8. The best way to communicate with us is through the email messaging system. We check email several times a day and respond as quickly as possible to all requests. 9. Local pick up is available at our Denton, Texas retail store. Accumulate your items and ask for a local pick up invoice. Once you pay the invoice we will prepare the items for pick up. If you would like further details, directions to our store or our current business hours please send an email and we will send you our complete local pick up policy.
We accept the following forms of payment.
- ALL MAJOR CREDIT CARDS: Visa, MasterCard, Amex, Discover.
For shipments to Texas addresses, we are required by State law to collect 6.25 % Sales Tax.
Domestic shipping choices include USPS and UPS; international shipping is done through USPS only.
For questions, concerns or to request an invoice, please contact seller.