October 23rd, 2014 Diwali/Deepavali October 24th, 2014 World Development Information Day October 24th, 2014 United Nations Day October 25th, 2014 Muharram/Islamic New Year October 27th, 2014 World Day for Audiovisual Heritage October 29th, 2014 World Stroke Day October 31st, 2014 Nevada Day October 31st, 2014 Halloween November 1st, 2014 All Saints November 1st, 2014 All Saints' Day November 2nd, 2014 Daylight Saving Time ends November 2nd, 2014 All Souls' Day November 4th, 2014 Election Day November 6th, 2014 Return Day Delaware November 6th, 2014 World Day to Protect the Environment in War November 10th, 2014 World Science Day November 11th, 2014 Veterans Day November 14th, 2014 World Diabetes Day November 16th, 2014 International Day for Tolerance November 16th, 2014 World Day for Road Traffic Victims November 19th, 2014 International Men's Day November 20th, 2014 Africa Industrialization Day November 20th, 2014 World Philosophy Day November 20th, 2014 Universal Children's Day November 21st, 2014 World Television Day
We are offering for sale thisvery nicegold mining claim with Action!! This is neither a down payment nor shared sale. The highest buyer takes this wonderful claim with your highest offerding price plus a transfer & service fee $799.99. No hidden fee. Please read the entire description prior to placing a offer.
The BLM maintenance fees have been paid for 2013. You don’t have to pay any maintenance fees until September 1st 2013!!
T7S R4W MON Sec: 4, N½SW¼NW¼ Lot 4, N½SE¼NW¼ Lot 4, N½SW¼NE¼ Lot 4, N½SE¼NE¼ Lot 4, N½SW¼NW¼ Lot 3, N½SE¼NW¼ Lot 3, N½SW¼NE¼ Lot 3, N½SE¼NE¼ Lot 3.Lot #3: (10.40 acres) 0.06 mile on Ruby RiverNW: 45.261154N, -112.108967W NE: 45.261124N, -112.098657W SW: 45.260627N, -112.108900W SE: 45.260654N, -112.098645W Park: 45.259512N, -112.100014W
We will never post a mining claim for sale until either 90 days has gone by from the location date or BLM has adjudicated the claim.
We know some other dealers will sell a claim right after they locate it. This is very risky for a buyer because BLM hasn’t had the chance to adjudicate the claim. In essence, BLM could forfeit the claim anytime if there was an issue with the location. Thus, a buyer could be buying an invalid claim and not even know it!!
Title Transfer and Segregation fees: This fee covers the cost of BLM fees, county fees, notary fees, supplies, postage and also labor cost of segregating your claim from the parent claim (you will receive your own serial number). The title transfer and segregation fees, $799.99 will be added to your offerding price.
Payment methods: No Paypal. We can accept personal checks, or cashier’s checks. We can also accept credit or debit cards via our merchant account. If you choose a card option, we can email or mail you a credit card authorization form. Credit Card transactions are subject to a 3% fee for all credit card transactions. Payment is due within 3 days of the sales end.
A Copy of the Transfer Paperwork will be Shipped by USPS first Class Mail on the Same or Next Business day of receiving full payment.
USPS Tracking Number will be provided.
The documentation process generally takes about 4 – 8 weeks to complete in full.
As part of the documentation process, we will need the following information from you:
· Legal name(s) of the person(s) or business that should be listed as owner(s) on the claim.
· Legal mailing address including the county of the person(s) or business that should be listed as owner(s) on the claim.
· A valid phone number to contact the person(s) or business listed as owner(s) on the claim should the BLM need to make any contact.
Email is the quickest way to contact us as we don’t have set office hours and are often off-site in exploration and documentation. Please don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
Considering the nature of the sale, the complexity of the transfer process we cannot accept returns.
's response system includes four rating categories. We work very hard to deserve top ratings in all response categories, and hope buyers will take a moment to reward us with 5 star response, which we always return in kind.
Some buyers do not understand the response system, and some buyers misuse the response system, which makes a worse marketplace for everyone. We ask buyers to consider the following before leaving response.
1) Item as described: Did you receive what you paid for? We don't bait and switch, we list the claim lot that you would be purchasing in the description of the listing.
2) Communication: All buyers receive a purchase confirmation at time of purchase, and a tracking number within one to two business days which includes estimated delivery date. Your order page will also show the estimated delivery date. We also respond to emails very quickly, often in a matter of minutes or hours, even on weekends (though on weekends it sometimes takes a bit longer).
3) Shipping time: Every listing and order page shows standard handling times and estimated delivery dates. Very often items ship and arrive even sooner than this. If your item arrives within the stated delivery estimate, we ask you to leave us a good rating in this category. Some buyers are very unreasonable and expect their transfer paperwork to arrive 10 minutes after they buy it, and unfairly punish sellers who deliver what they promised when they promised. We trust that our customers will not act that way, just as we don't take advantage of them.
4) County Recorder: We will process your quit claim deed and send the transfer paperwork to the county recorder and BLM within two business days from receiving full payment. Please understand that we cannot control how long it takes for the county recorder to process, record, microfilm, and mail back the original to us. The only thing we can control is that we processed the transfer when we said we would. The transfer and segregation is a very complicated process and doesn’t happen overnight.
5) Transfer fee and Segregation fees charges: Clearly noted in all listings - so if you don't agree with it, don't offer on it! Our total prices are always very competitive.
If you feel that for some reason we fell short of our goal to receive 5 stars in all categories, please let us know why so we can improve our business. And even if we aren't perfect, please remember that we are human just like you, and we try our best to do things right - so cut us some slack. We're a small business trying to make it, not a huge company that doesn't care.
Don't Miss Your Chance offer Now!!!
This item has been shown 0 times.
Placer Gold Mining Claim, Montana Famous Ruby River 10 Acres: $1