April 17th, 2014 Maundy Thursday April 18th, 2014 Orthodox Good Friday April 18th, 2014 Good Friday April 19th, 2014 Orthodox Holy Saturday April 19th, 2014 Holy Saturday April 20th, 2014 Orthodox Easter April 20th, 2014 Easter Sunday April 21st, 2014 San Jacinto Day April 21st, 2014 Easter Monday April 21st, 2014 Orthodox Easter Monday April 21st, 2014 Patriot's Day April 22nd, 2014 Oklahoma Day April 22nd, 2014 Last day of Passover April 22nd, 2014 Earth Day April 23rd, 2014 World Book and Copyright Day April 23rd, 2014 Administrative Professionals Day April 25th, 2014 World Malaria Day April 25th, 2014 Arbor Day April 26th, 2014 World Intellectual Property Day April 27th, 2014 Yom HaShoah April 28th, 2014 World Day for Safety and Health at Work April 28th, 2014 Confederate Memorial Day April 29th, 2014 Day to Remember Chemical Warfare Victims May 1st, 2014 National Day of Prayer May 1st, 2014 Loyalty Day May 1st, 2014 Law Day May 3rd, 2014 World Press Freedom Day May 4th, 2014 Rhode Island Independence Day May 5th, 2014 Cinco de Mayo May 6th, 2014 Yom HaAtzmaut May 6th, 2014 Primary Election Day Indiana May 8th, 2014 Time to Remember Lost Lives From World War II May 8th, 2014 Truman Day May 9th, 2014 'Confederate Memorial Day' observed May 10th, 2014 Confederate Memorial Day May 11th, 2014 Mother's Day May 13th, 2014 Primary Election Day West Virginia May 14th, 2014 World Migratory Bird Day May 15th, 2014 Peace Officers Memorial Day May 15th, 2014 International Day of Families May 16th, 2014 National Defense Transportation Day May 17th, 2014 Armed Forces Day May 17th, 2014 World Information Society Day May 18th, 2014 Lag B'Omer
Star Trek The Original Series Heroes And Villains Sealed Box - 2 Auto's + P1 Int For Sale
Selling Trading Cards Since 1997
STAR TREK: TOS HEROES AND VILLAINS SEALED BOX
Star Trek The Original Series
Heroes and Villains
Up for sale is the following:
One sealed hobbybox of theStar Trek The Original Series Heroes and Villains trading cards released February 27, 2013 from Rittenhouse Archives!
Each factory sealed box containsone authentic hand-signed DOUBLE autographed card and one authentic hand-signed single autograph card,a complete base set, and several great insert cards!
We are also including a general distribution promo P1 for free (only one promo per person, per order, while supplies last)!
Looking to buy TWO BOXES? Checkout our store for a discounted, 2 box lot!
See below for more information about this set.
IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS REGARDING THIS LISTING, PLEASE CALL OUR STORE AT 610-881-4156 TO SPEAK WITH US!
Set information as of December 9, 2012:
100card base setfeaturing the greast heroes and villains from all 79 Original Series episodes!
100 card parallel base set (8 cards per box)
12 card Tribute expansion set (6 cards per box)
9 card Epic Battles set (2 per box)
9card Mirror/Mirror set (1 per box)
7card Bridge Crew Shadowbox set (6 per case)
Autograph Signers Include:
Nichelle Nichols as Lt. Uhura and Walter Koenig as Ensign Chekov in The Trouble With Tribbles
Venita Wolf as Yeoman Ross and William Campbell as Trelane in The Squire of Gothos
Anthony Call as Dave Bailey and Clint Howard as Balok in The Corbomite Maneuver
Bruce Hyde as Lt. Kevin Riley and Stewart Moss as Joe Tormolen in The Naked Time
Warren Stevens as Rojan and Barbara Bouchet as Kelinda in By Any Other Name
Sherry Jackson as Andrea and Harry Basch as Dr. Brown in What Are Little Girls Made Of?
Charles Napier as Adam and Victor Brandt as Tongo Rad in The Way To Eden
Victor Brandt as Tongo Rad and Deborah Downey as Mavig in The Way To Eden
Charles Napier as Adam and Deborah Downey as Mavig in The Way To Eden
Susan Howard as Mara and Michael Ansara as Kang in Day of the Dove
Gary Combs as Gorn and Bobby Clark as Gorn in Arena
Michael Forest as Apollo and Leslie Parrish as Lt. Palamas in Who Mourns For Adonais?
Leslie Shatner as Onlie Girl and Lisabeth Shatner in Miri
William Shatner as Captain Kirk and Joan Collins as Edith Keller in The City On The Edge Of Forever
Grace Lee Whitney as Yeoman Rand and Robert Walker, Jr. as Charlie Evans in Charlie X
Maggie Thrett as Ruth Bonaventure in Mudd's Women
Victor Brandt as Watson in Elaan of Troyius
Arlene Martel as T'Pring in Amok Time
Steve Sandor as Lars in The Gamesters of Triskelion
Robert Phillips as Space Officer in The Cage
Carolyn Nelson as Yeoman Atkins in The Deadly Years
Morgan Jones as Colonel Nesvig in Assignment: Earth
Dyanne Thorne as First Girl in A Piece of the Action
Garth Pillsbury as Wilson in Mirror, Mirror
Brioni Farrell as Tula in The Return of the Archons
Sean Morgan as Phaser Specialist Brenner in Balance of Terror
Michael Barrier as Lt. DeSalle in The Squire of Gothos
David L. Ross as Lt. Galloway in Turnabout Intruder
Diana Muldaur as Ann Mulhall in Return To Tomorrow
Nichelle Nichols as Uhura
William Shatner as Captain Kirk
PLEASE BE SURE TO READ ALL OF OUR POLICIES LISTED BELOW FOR AN INFORMED AND PROBLEM FREE PURCHASE!
* NOTE: If this listing states "PRE-ORDER" in the availability above, this product has not yet released and will not ship immediately. A Pre-Order product is expected to release within the next 30 days, however there are sometimes manufacturer delays. Per policy, at your request we will grant a full refund for any product that has not released within 30 days of your purchase. Please contact us BEFORE posting negative response or opening a buyer dispute.
WHY PURCHASE FROM US?
We are a brick and mortar retail store with full time business hours! That means we are a legal business entity with a state resale/tax license. We are NOT someone selling cards out of their basement for a quick profit, you can rely on us and rest assured that we will deliver the exact product that you purchased. Feel free to call us at 610-881-4156 with any questions!
We have been in this business for over 15 years! We know the business and we have the experience to make your purchases with us go smoothly.
We pride ourselves in our professionalism and attention to customer service. Below you will find a LOT of information regarding all of our policies, this is to ensure that you have a positive buying experience from us by being fully informed.
We are an authorized distributor for Rittenhouse Archive products and buy direct from my other manufacturers! This means that you get first class service and the lowest possible pricing for products made by these manufacturers! This also means that when you pre-order from us, you are GUARANTEED the product you purchased.
We sell only top quality, top condition products - all singles and sets we sell are in mint/near mint condition unless otherwise noted.
With every sale we make, we remember that YOU keep US in business!
IMPORTANT SHIPPING INFORMATION AND POLICIES & OTHER POLICIES:
1) Shipping Costs: We charge actual USPS shipping rates based on the delivery address and weight of the package. Please use the shipping calculator to calculate the cost of shipping for this listing. There is also a small "handling" charge sometimes added in which covers the cost of the bubble mailer envelopes, foam peanuts, bubblewrap, boxes, top loaders, and any other supplies needed to safely ship your purchase to you.
2) Tracking: For domestic shipments (shipments to US addresses), the shipping cost provided by the shipping calculator includes the cost of Delivery Confirmation (for values under $200) or Signature Confirmation (values over $200). For international shipments, full tracking from our door to yours is only available if you select Priority Parcel as your shipping method; 1st Class and Flate Rate Priority mail options only include tracking that shows when we shipped it, see "Insurance" below for additional information.
3) Combined Shipping Discounts: We do combine shipping and the discount is applied automatically during checkout. Since we charge actual shipping based on the weight of the package, the calculator will add up the weight of every item in your order and then provide you with the shipping cost. If you would like to know what the shipping cost will be for several items, we can provide you with an estimate if you email us, but the amount provided by the automated shipping calculator (unless adjusted by us at the time of invoice) supercedes any estimates provided by phone or email.
4) Insurance: For domestic shipments (shipments to US addresses), insurance is generally optional. For some unique items or high value items, the cost of insurance will already be added into the shipping costs provided by the shipping calculator. If you would like your item insured, please contact us and we will adjust your invoice. For interational shipments, insurance is required regardless of value and is already added in to the shipping cost provided by the shipping calculator. Insurance protects both you and us from lost or damaged packages. The only exception to this policy is shipments that are fully trackable (Priority Parcel), in which case they are not insured. PLEASE CONTACT US PRIOR TO FILING A NON-RECEIPT CLAIM THROUGH OR PAYPAL!
5) Packaging: The way your order is packaged is based on the shipping method you chose during checkout. In general, listed below is a description of how your order will be shipped based on which method you choose:
1st Class: Your order will ship in a padded bubble envelope with the singles secured in penny sleeves, top loaders, and team bags. Small sets will generally be in one team bag sandwhiched between two top loaders. Larger sets will not have any top loaders and be divided up into seperate team bags. Please note that this is the slowest shipping method and for international customers, can take up to 30 days to arrive.
Priority Flat Rate Box: Your order will ship inside of a small box, with or without peanuts depending on how much space is available inside the box after putting your item(s) in it.
Priority Flat Rate Envelope: Your order will ship inside of a paper envelope with no additional packaging. This is a highly economical way to ship a pair of sealed boxes but please note, your box(es) will very likely be crushed during transit to you. The cards inside will be safe, but the boxes themselves will not arrive in perfect condition. Selecting this method for shipment is at your own risk!
Priority Parcel: This is the best and most recommended shipping method. Your order will be packed inside of a sturdy box with plenty of peanuts around it to protect the item(s). This is also a very fast shipping method and the best shipping method for international customers as its fast (usually arriving in under 10 days) and has full tracking to your door so you know where the package is.
6) Customs Fees: For international shipments, we mark the customs forms as "Gifts" and we mark the full value of the order (purchase price + shipping cost). This is non-negotiable and per policy, we are not responsible for any import taxes you incure to receive the shipment from us. Please be aware of your country's import laws prior to purchasing from us. We mark the full value for insurance purposes and if your package is lost or damaged, we are able to recover the full amount (including the shipping costs) from our insurance provider.
7) Payment Terms: We ask that you please pay within 7 days of your invoice. If not paid within 7 days, we generally send out a payment reminder and if the item is left unpaid when it becomes eligible for a final value fee credit, your order will be. If for some reason you need additional time to pay, please contact us and we will be happy to work with you.
8) Return Policy: Due to the nature of collectibles, we accept returns for sealed products only (which of course must be in their original, sealed, undamaged condition). We do not accept returns on singles or sets due to the fact that some unscrupulous buyers will switch out higher quality/condition cards for lower quality/condition cards. If you request a return/cancellation before your order ships, we will cancel the order for you and refund your payment. If we accept an item for return, you are responsible for the original shipping charges as well as the return shipping charges (unless we made an error, in which case we will cover the shipping charges) and the remaining balance of the purchase price will be refunded upon the safe return of the product.
9) Item Condition: In general, all items we sell are in mint/near mint condition and any exception to that will be clearly noted in the listing description. By "mint" or "near mint" condition we are referring to the condition of the actual card (i.e. free of dents, dings, scratches, or other defects caused by mishandling). We are NOT referring to printer defects such as offset images, hand-signed autographs that run off the edge of the card, poor quality signatures, or any other similar issue that occured at the factory/printer. If you receive a card that you believe is in less then advertised condition, we will replace it with another upon the return of the original card sent after verifying that the damage was caused during shipment and not by mishandling after you received the card. If the quality (i.e. signature, off centered printing, etc) of the card is less then you expected, we ask that you contact the manufacturer for replacement as they are the ones responsible for that type of defect. PLEASE NOTE THAT UNLESS OTHERWISE NOTED, ANY IMAGES SHOWN ARE STOCK PHOTOS REPRESENTATIVE OF THE CARD/ITEM FOR SALE AND NOT AN IMAGE OF THE ACTUAL CARD YOU WILL RECIEVE.
10) Item Availability: Unless otherwise noted, all items we sell are in stock and available for immediate shipment. The common exception to that is PRE-SALE items, which will be clearly noted in the description above. These items have not yet released from the manufacturer and therefore are not available for immediate shipment. When possible, we include the release date in the description above, but in general these items are expected to be released within 30 days of your purchase. Per policy, if we cannot ship your item within 30 days of purchase, simply contact us and request to cancel your order and we will refund your payment and cancel your order.
ABOUT BUSHKILL CARDS AND GAMES:
Bushkill Cards and Games has been operating since 1997, first under the name Picard's Grand sales and then our new name in 2004 when we moved to the Bushkill Township-Nazareth area. And yes, we are named after a geographical place and not politically or otherwise oriented! For most of our history, we were a mail order only company.
At the beginning, we specialized in only selling Decipher's Star Trek Customizable Card Game, eventually expanding to the Star Wars CCG and later the Lord of the Rings TCG. In 2006, we added Star Trek trading card products by Rittenhouse Archives to our catalog.
We continued to grow and expanded our catalog to ALL of Rittenhouse Archives products, becoming an authorized distributor for that company. Finally in 2011 we opened a brick and mortar retail location in Wind Gap PA (Northern end of the Lehigh Valley). We keep most of the current Rittenhouse products in stock in the form of sealed packs, boxes, singles, and sets. We have also begun stocking Magic The Gathering by Wizards of the Coast and Topps sports and entertainment products.
We price the products we sell as competitively as possible. If you find a better price somewhere else, please email us for a quote and we will try and beat their price to get your business! While we carry most sealed products, we also specialize in the sales of mini and master sets, so if there is an upcoming release that you want, please email us for a quote.
Our business model revolves around customer service and we try to provide the best buying experience possible. Without your satisfaction and repeat business, we would not still be in business! Before you buy from the guy who just opened his store last week, try a trusted company who's been in business for over 13 years!
This item has been shown 156 times.
Star Trek The Original Series Heroes And Villains Sealed Box - 2 Auto's + P1 Int: $65